Wedding Time

Sooo, Thursday, I'm headed up North to Green Bay, WI, to see these two preciousnesses, get married!!


I cannot believe it's already here! I remember way back when she asked me to stand up in her wedding, and now this weekend, it's time ;) 

I've known Kelly my entire life. Literally, she is around 10 months older than I am and our parents knew each other before we were born.  She's family, her family is family, and no one can say different :) 
She's an amazing person and true gift...Just like her mom was. 

I am so excited and completely honored to be a part of her wedding day.

She is one of the most kind hearted, genuine, loving, all giving person I know! And SOO SOO much more!

Mitch is one lucky guy and he definitely knows it, which makes it that much better.

Kelly and Mitch! Congratulations! I love you and I am so excited to be a part of the beginning of the rest of your lives! :) 

Which also means, I will be M.I.A. till at least Sunday night, maybe Monday...sorry loves. 

Peace!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!